Rules of conduct
Welcome to Nimbys World
In order for everyone to have as pleasant a stay as possible here at Nimbys World, we want you to read and follow these rules.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult who is always responsible for the child during the visit to Nimby's World.
- The play takes place at your own risk and it is the responsibility of the adult to inform the child about the rules and to assist the child if necessary.
- We have done our utmost to create a safe play environment, but do not take responsibility for the individual child's actions.
- No shoes or food, drink, ice cream and sweets (including chewing gum) are allowed inside the play area.
- Everyone who plays in Nimbys World must wear long-sleeved t-shirts and trousers as well as socks.
- It is not allowed to climb outside the playgrounds or up the slide.
- In the play area for the youngest kids, only small children are allowed (1-4 years)
- It is not allowed to be more than one on the trampoline at one time.
- Adults may, of course, stay in the playground as support for their child.
- No hard or sharp objects may be brought into the play area.
- Decor and decoration may not be intentionally damaged or brought down.
- Own food and beverages is not allowed at Skeppet.
- Our visitors are responsible for their own valuables.
- Avoid clothes with hanging cords, large hoods, braces, bracelets, key chains, etc.
- Toilet visits are recommended before you start playing.
- The play land complies with the guaranteed requirements for play equipment and fire safety that exist.
- We have fire alarms and several extra fire exits, find out where these are when you come in.