Rules of conduct
Welcome to the Water Park
In order for everyone to have as pleasant a stay as possible here at the Water Park, we want you to read and follow these rules.
- Teacher/guardians/parents are responsible for the students/children in the bath, and ensure that the rules are followed during the visit
- All bathing and rides are done at your own risk
- It's not allowed to stand, walk or stop in the slides
- Only one person at a time in all canoes except Vattenfallet and Åbyälven
- Alcoholic beverages and your own lunch bag is not allowed inside the Water Park. All alcoholic beverages will be confiscated.
- Due to hygienic reasons, it is forbidden to swim in and wear underwear underneath the bathing suits
- For privacy reasons, taking photos is prohibited
- For safety reasons, cyclops with tempered glass are prohibited